1. Create a new meet containing each of the events that will be conducted.
2. Visit the Meet Dashboard and click on the button 'Edit Regional' to see the dialog box below
3. At this stage you can enter the number of competitors each event will allow per incoming team/organisation.
4. Once completed selected 'Save' and take note of your meet ID number as this will be used on the feeder school side
1. Visit the dashboard of a 'completed' meet that contains the results that will be used to progress students to the next level.
2. Select the 'progress' button on the dashboard (this only appears once you've had all results captured)
3. The following box appears asking you to enter a meet code, provided to you by your regional coordinator. Enter this code and select 'Validate'
4. Once validated, you will see a list the upcoming events and the students from your feeder meet whom are eligible for movement to the next levels. Once happy, select 'Save'